Hello! My name is Cakra and I am currently working as a project executive at XTREMAX Indonesia. I hold an B.Eng degree in Computer Engineering.
Below you can find my works.
See my other online portfolio
Who Am I?
I’m a pop culture fans who dream to be part of the industry as a creator.
Currently working in XTREMAX, Indonesia as a Project Executive managing an agency projects.
Graduated from an Engineering background focused in Computer Engineering, I have a keen interest in the latest technology, especially in the game industry. Over the year I’ve managed diverse kinds of teams for many unique projects from an event to creative works, which has encouraged me to try different kinds of roles, as to be a great leader I also need to know the smaller picture of each task.
Every little step that I learn is a note for me in the future and present suggestion for my community.
Maigc of Entertainment 2018 Game Development Competition 3rd Winner
Political policy-making simulation game.
Team Size: 3
Duration: 8 weeks
Role: Project manager & Game Designer
Recognition: 3rd National Winner at Magic of Entertainment STMIK KHARISMA Makassar (2018)
Global Game Jam 2019 (Yogyakarta) Result
Simple puzzle mystery game.
Team Size: 5
Duration: 48 Hours.
SISTEM OTOMATISASI BANK SAMPAH TERPADU
House of Technology 2.0 Smart Device Competition 2nd Winner
Smart device concept for trash bank.
Team Size: 3
Duration: 8 weeks
Platform: Web-based application
Role: Project manager
Recognition: 2nd National Winner of Smart Device Competition at House of Technology 2.0 (2019)
Other Highlighted Projects
"Endless imagination with countless result of possibilities"
– Cakra Bhirawa
Every little things matters.
Ever wonder the story behind my activities to projects? Don’t worry because I write little by little what I learn during handling it. You can check the detail and key take away that can be learn along the way in the link below.
Xtremax is a digital company based in Singapore that focuses on creating innovative digital solutions. The services vary from managing services to SaaS solutions.
As a project executive, I’m managing projects and bridging a multi-national developer team for a government agency.
- Managing changes for 18 web-based maintenance projects with a multinational developer team and delivering them with the user in mind.
Social Media Admin
KAORI Nusantara are one of the leading website for Indonesian anime culture and creative economy news. It has a daily visitor of nearly ten thousand.
As a social media admin, I was responsible on managing our social media by updating it daily and creating a creative content.
Working Experiences: 2 Year
- Wrote 199+ articles around news, review, and opinion on the creative industry.
- Created over 500+ creative content.
Faculty of Computer Sciences Universitas Brawijaya
Multimedia, Game, and Mobile Laboratory is one of the research lab at Faculty of Computer Sciences Universitas Brawijaya that focused on developing games and mobile software.
As a student employee, I was responsible in the game division to research and develop a educational game.
- Maintained multimedia, game, and mobile laboratory on a daily basis.
- Handled 2 game development projects as a project manager and game designer, documented the document for future development update.
Other Experiences & Skills
- February 2020 – December 2020: Japanese to Indonesian Freelance Translator
- May 2020 – November 2020: Administrative Coordinator at Wani Ngabani.
- August 2020 – December 2020: English Instructor at FLAC Community.
- August 2020 – December 2020: Writing Mentor at FLAC Community.
- September 2019: Ticketing Staff Volunteer at Comic Frontier 13.
- November 2018: Student Committee Member at Faculty of Computer Sciences Joint Conferences 2018.
- October 2018: Technical Staff Volunteer at Baros International Animation Festival 2018.
- August 2018: Technical Staff Volunteer at Ennichisai Little Tokyo Blok M.
- August 2018: Ticketing Staff Volunteer at Comic Frontier 11.
- March 2018: Ticketing Staff Volunteer at Comic Frontier 10.
- September 2017: Ticketing Staff Volunteer at Comic Frontier 9.
Speaker and Presentations.
- June 2021: Held online workshop on preparing your proposal for the local to international competition at Itensify Development of Event 2021.
- December 2020: Held webinar on Advancing your skills and organizational management at FLAC Staff Management 2020.
- December 2020: Held presentation about XL Future Leaders Scholarship sessions at Faculty of Computer Sciences Scholarships Expo.
- October 2020: Held presentation about Railway signalling technology at an TEDx WaniNgabani.
- October 2020: Held discussion with Universitas Brawijaya Computer Engineering freshman as an Outstanding Student in the competition field at Computer Engineering Regeneration 2020.
- September 2020: Held webinar on encouraging students to participate in a competition at ICON Class Sharing 2020.
Awards & Achievements
I’ve been lucky and grateful that I have achieved an awards along the way!